Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Cartoon Historian Top 5: Hottest Cartoon Girls Of The 80's

The Cartoon Historian proudly presents...The Top 5. Todays Top 5 will be about The Hottest Cartoon Girls of the 80's. Let's get busy!

5 - Princess Lana (Captain N): The Ruler of Videoland is #5 on my list. Lana is very beautiful,smart,and has lots charm. She's also a good leader. However,Lana's hotness can't compare to the others on this list.

4 - Lady Jaye (GI Joe): Haven't seen the show in years,but what I do know is that Lady Jaye was the hottest girl on the show. I know many of you are gonna kill me for choosing her instead of Baroness or Scarlett,but hey,I think Lady Jaye is much hotter. She also kicks more ass. And I like short haired girls. :)

3 - Cheetara (Thundercats): The Hottest Chick in the whole damn series. Cheetara is not only hot,but She's kind,very fast,and a skilled fighter. Cheetara also has special telepathic and telekinetic powers.

2 - Janine Melnitz (The Real Ghostbusters): The Woman who inspired me to make this list. The Ghostbusters secretary is hot. She also has a cute voice,though some might disagree with me.

1 - April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles): Now don't tell me you weren't expecting this woman? April O'Neil was the crush of almost every cartoon fan in the 80's. She's also everyone's favorite Damsel in Distress (or DiD). I've had a crush on April ever since I rediscovered the Original Ninja Turtles cartoon. As far as I'm concerned April O'Neil Is the Hottest Cartoon Girl of the 1980's.

Please keep in mind that these are my personal pics and you may have different ones. God Damn,this was a tough list to make! Over 60% of 80's Cartoon Girls were babes.

Well that's all see ya next time on The Top 5.

4 comments:

KingsSideCastle said...

Good Picks SFD. ^_^

Money $ign said...

O'Neal had to be one of the best choices on the list. Especially since a certain villain gave us a sole shot of her ;).

For some reason though, I'm infatuated with Harley Quinn. Great list Stefan!

$$

BreaktheWalls said...

I totally agree with this list and I also agree with the fact that April's number one....but with legs like her's, how could she not be number 1 ;)

Anyways, great List Stefan :D

Stefan said...

Yeah,This list took me a while,and I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I plan on doing a 90's version of this list in the future.