Friday, March 12, 2010

The Cartoon Historian Top 5: Greatest Cartoon Villains

The Cartoon Historian proudly presents...The Top 5. Todays Top 5 will be about The Greatest Cartoon Villains. Let's get evil and vile! *evil laugh*

5 - Firelord Ozai (Avatar): This firey warmonger has caused much trouble and harm to the Aang's great world. Ozai's evil roots date back to his Great-Grandfather,Sozin,the man who started the war. Ozai is(was) not only the ruler of the fire nation,but he was also the Worlds strongest and greatest Firebender.

4 - Lex Luthor (Superman: The Animated Series): The most intellegent villain in the series. Lex Luthor is a smooth talker and a great businessman. In JLU,he ran for President and almost won(though in the comics he was victorious).During that time he faked being reformed. He even had me fooled. Lex Luthor is not only my favorite Superman villain,but he's also my favorite DC bad guy.

3 - Shego (Kim Possible): My all-time favorite KP villianess. Shego is Dr. Drakken's pretty sidekick,who possesses both excellent fighting abilities and wit. She's also pretty badass.

2 - The Shredder (TMNT 2k3): I Really love this version of the Shredder. He's what the Shredder is supposed to be. He's cunning,twisted,and one hell of a fighter. His voice is also badass No offence to the Shredder of the Original Toon,but I like this dude better.

1 - The Joker (Batman: The Animated Series): Batman's Ultimate Rival. Without a doubt Joker is the greatest Batman villain of all. I can't help but smile when the Joker is doing his thing. He's not only very Evil,but he's funny too.

Please keep in mind that these are my personal pics and you may have different ones.It's also worth noting that Mark "Luke Skywalker" Hamill did the voices for 2 of the Villains on this list. I'm gonna let you figure out which 2 by yourselves.

Well that's all see ya next time on The Top 5.

3 comments:

KingsSideCastle said...

I already know which two Mark Hamill voiced. :-D Speaking of interesting voice actor sidenotes...the original shredder (not the 2k3 one) is voiced James Avery who played Uncle Phil on the Fresh Prince of Belair. That really messes with my head.

Anyway, nice list Stefan. ^_^

Stefan said...

I know who James Avory is and the fact that he voiced the original Shredder.

Townsend Colmen,the man who voiced the Tick also voiced Michaelangelo in the original toon.

Also The Woman who voiced Ayeka in the Tenchi dub also voiced Irma in the original TMNT show.

You'd be surprised about what I know. And how much knowlage I have.

BreaktheWalls said...

Awesome list Stefan. I like every one of these Villains and I totally agree with you on the number one pick.

Oh, did you know that Shego's VA is also the VA of Mira Nova, from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon (An underrated cartoon in my opinion)