Saturday, March 10, 2012

Special Song: Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers

This awesome theme is dedicated to those who want to preserve animation for future generations and bring justice by law to every soccer mom, watchdog group or politician who thinks animation is too childish and violent and everything in between.

This is the theme of the Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers.

No Guts, No Glory!

I remember this show a long time ago, when I had my old Beta tapes and Goose is one bad dude.

Stay Gold and Godspeed,

Jason a.k.a. DragonRanger1

4 comments:

Stefan said...

I told you No more songs of the month. So I altered the title and label.

DragonRanger1 said...

Oh, OK. But I didn't get the memo, though. Thanks anyway. :)

Stefan said...

Its ok. I still have to find you a possition.

KingsSideCastle said...

Intense song...it really pumps you up. ^_^