As the Super Majority is well aware, Video Game Company, Capcom is open to a Buy Out. For the minority not in the know. You can read about it here: http://www.rockman-corner.com/2014/06/capcom-open-to-buyout-as-takeover.html
Anyway, there were talks about which Companies (like Nintendo) should buy Capcom. One of those names dropped was Disney. I am now gonna list the Pros and Cons of Disney Buying Out Capcom..If They decide to do so.
First The Pros:
- Disney can Finally,FINALLY properly break into the Video Game market using the Capcom band.
- They would Finally make stuff to appeal to the Gamers.
- They Rarely Bastardize the Franchises that they Acquire. So Most of the Acquired Capcom Franchises will remain as is. Marvel is poof of this.
- Like with All Video Games for and by Disney,The Retard Goddess has Absolutely NO control over them. THANK GOD!!!!
- Mega Man is Almost custom made for Disney.
- Marvel Vs. Capcom games will be more frequent.
- With Disney, The Games will be Multi-Platform.
- More Money in The Big D's pocket. I know how Disney loves to make money, so Capcom will provide them with Cash Galore.
- More Disney-Capcom games can and will be made.
- Disney will likely keep Capcom as a separate faction, like they're doing with Star Wars and Marvel.
Now that I've talked about the Positive aspects of the Dis/Cap Buyout. I'm now going to talk about the Negative.
- Disney rarely (if ever) ventures into the R-Rated Realm. So Capcom Franchises like Devil May Cry,Dead Rising,and Resident Evil may likely be rarely used and/or neglected. And I don't think fans of those franchises will be happy with that...especially Resident Evil fans.
- I dunno if this should be qualified as a Con, but under Disney, Capcom won't be an entirely Japanese brand anymore. It will be a Japanese/American Company.
Well that's all I can think of. What do you,the viewers,think?. Drop a comment.
Sorry if I was late with this,but I had many things to do and i wanted my tardy Partner,RekkaDragonJay,to catch up.