Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Quick Update

Hey,what's happening Toonatics. Just a quick update for you reguarding this blog. As you know I have a life outside of this world wide web and my time is limited now that I have extra responsibilities in 'the real world'. I will be very busy.

Plus,I wanna put more focus on my other 2 blogs 'Modern Vintage Wrestling' and 'Giga Fiction', as well my DeviantArt Gallery 'ModernVintageStudios'. So follow them if you aren't already. Though,my DA Gallery is on hiatus until I get a new laptop.

I may even create a 4th blog in the future,just for personal logs and stuff.

But why a 4th, You Ask? After All,I Will be very busy,as I've said.

Well,That's another reason,I posted this. I have decided to add some more contributors to this site,since I won't be on it as often as needed. I want this blog to be surging with life. And the only way to do it,is with more help.

To become a contributor,you must provide me your e-mail address in the comments section. But there's a catch,you must either be a Google member (with a gmail) or a member of Blogger.

So,If you think you can handle the task and focus on Cartoons and all things Retro...Welcome Aboard!

Oh,and remember to watch the language too...this is still a PG/PG-13 blog after all.

Stay Gold,Space Cowboy!

3 comments:

Frank Coufal said...

I'd be honored to be a contributor to your blog. I go on your blog almost every day.

Here's my Gmail address: coufalfrank@gmail.com

Respond to me when you have time.

RekkaDragonJay said...

I'm glad you trying to find more contributors for our cause. Since I'm going to be busy a lot, especially with my movie making, we need all the help I can get. And I hope you get a new laptop. I miss your company on Deviantart. Stay frosty,my friend. ��

KingsSideCastle said...

That's awesome Stefan. Seems like you're working on a lot of great projects. ^_^