Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Final Announcement/Post

Ladies and gentlemen,after weeks of contemplation,I've decided to leave The ACF. I feel I did all that I could with this blog and I have zero time to manage it...after all I have 3 other blogs to manage.

For the most part,My main focus will be for Retro Talk. I need that site to grow and get strong. So,what about ACF? I plan on keeping it around for Archive perposes. And will continue some of it's series on Retro Talk. But,if Jason wants to run it,I'll be happy to let him.

So there we go,my Big Announcenent. It's been fun working on this blog,but I gotta do this.

But,like I said,this blog will remain and if Jason wants,he can continue to run it. If not,then so be it.

Thanks for the support everyone. Hope to see the same level of support for Retro Talk,Modern Vintage Wrestling, and Giga Fiction.

Stay Gold,Space Cowboy.

2 comments:

RekkaDragonJay said...

I'm sorry that you have to leave the ACF. And I am sorry too for not being a bit proactive here. Unless I had a laptop to do my blogging and lists, it is much hard to keep balance between this and my real life responsibilities. And besides, aside from my videos, I still got more blogs I will do when I have more free time (mostly on weekends anyway), especially finishing my review for Avatar: The Last Airbender. Last I left off is my OC, Ryo of the Wildfire and White Blaze (Byakuuen) being confronted by Jadeite. When I got free time, I will get cracking. Anyway, I hope you do well with your other blogs. I don't know what blogging power I got left, but I will press forward when I can.

Stefan said...

Indeed. I did 2 new posts on Retro Talk,while you were away. And I wish you the best on this blog. I know you can do it. You're the Animation Crusader.