Friday, August 12, 2016

Update/Status Report by Rekka Dragon Jay

Hey there, Toonsters!

  I thought I jump by and give you fellow crusaders my report. I've been a whole lot busy, with my artwork, my movie making, my real life, and so on and so forth. Speaking of which, if Stefan and all the others are wondering, "When I am going to release the new retrospective/rant video series bashing Discovery Family and Discovery in general?" It is getting underway. I am working on the first episode. Here is how the format goes. I will do a vignette and then, I will work on the episode and put the vignette in this one to fit to story and chapter.  Anyway, here are my planned episodes:

Episode 1: Beginnings

This is where I talk about the Discovery Channel in the very beginning, along with the eventual channel split.

Episode 2: Discovery Kids: The Channel That Wasn't!

Here we talk about Discovery Kids, and all of its educational glory, along with its eventual downfall. Which leads to...

Episode 3: It Could Happen! The Rise and Fall of the Hub!

In this chapter, we will talk about the Hub, from its promising beginnings to its downfall due to executive meddling. And believe me, I got a lot of ground to cover. And finally...

Episode 4:  Obsolete! Discovery Family's Rise to Power!

Here we talk about Discovery Family's rise to power and its ongoing reign of terror, poisoning us with too much Edutainment, holding the brony fanbase hostage, etc.

And if I can, I will do a bonus chapter, in which I will ask many people from YouTube to Facebook to Twitter this universal question: Is the Hub's removal and Discovery Family's format of Edutainment good for business?

This will talk a bit longer to do this, especially I am focusing on everything else like my real life responsibilities. But, that won't stop me from getting my point and my voice across.  Anyway, I will let you know when the first video is complete. So Stay Tuned. Stay frosty, my friends.


1 comment:

Stefan said...

Everything Discovery Communications does is terrible. The Hu was supposed to be The Alternative for CN,Nick,and Disney.

Retarded Assholes!