Monday, November 7, 2016

Update: 11/7/2016

Hey there, Toonsters!

I just wanted to stop by and give you a quick update. You see, it is November and Thanksgiving and not mention December and Christmas is just around the corner, so I am going to be quite busy around off the net, especially with the roofers coming to fix the roof. That, and working on my artwork and so forth. But that won't stop me from doing everything toon related. Speaking of which, I am getting cracking with the next episode of my retrospective/rant video series about Discovery Family. As I explained many blogs ago, this one will be about Discovery Kids. I already got most of the facts about DK and I am working on a script right away. And since I don't have much facts about DK (since there is not much to say about it), this will be a short episode. But don't worry, once I finish with this, the third episode will be much bigger when I talk about the Hub itself. I still got a long way to go, but I will get there. Once I finish with making that video, I will finish up my review on Avatar: The Last Airbender, which I recap on the show and its future after the show ended. So the way I see, I will be as busy as a bee, more so than ever. But, I may be late with some of my work, but I am always a man of my word. So until then, stay frosty, my friends!

...I Await Your Hub!

No comments: