Have everyone been to a site called TV Tropes? It is an awesome site, that gives us fun ways of describing things in anime, wrestling, video games, etc. And on the subject of it, I figured I do a little trope for my OC, Anime Jason. I know it's a work in progress, but here are a dozen of samples on how my character should be like if he was an actual character. So, here we go.
1. The Ace: He is an aspiring animator back in the real world, but as soon as his powers grow in the animated world, he slowly becomes godlike as the story progresses during his struggle against the V-Syndicate and their offshoots.
2. The Hero: Well, he is the main protagonist in the story. DUH!
3. Big Good
4. The Chosen One: They don't call him the Animation Crusader for nothing.
5. The Leader: When this story started, he was all alone, deoriented when he first came to the animated world. But when he progressed with himself and his current situation, he started meeting up with other characters, some even joined him in his quest to save the animated world from the evils of the V-Syndicate. He slowly became a natural born leader when he formed his team with Danny Phantom as his lancer and partner.
6. Deadpan Snarker: He does have a sarcastic streak towards his enemies from time to time.
7. Beware the Nice Ones: He is nice most of the time, but when someone questions him or see something about it, he has a fiery temper and he will let you know about it.
8. Berserk Button: Want stay on his good side? Don't you dare harm his friends, declare that animation sucks, and most important of all, do not, I repeat, do not call him a twerp (that means you, Team Rocket!)
9. Friend to All Children: He is a softy when it comes to kids, including Inspector Gadget's niece Penny and Ariel's daughter, Melody.
10. Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He may act fanboyish and act foolish sometimes, but he has a good heart and is willing to help those in need, no matter what.
11. Signature Move: Say it with me, people, Taiyou...KEN!!! Originally the other name for Solar Flare from Dragon Ball Z, the Taiyouken in Anime Jason's case is another way of saying Solar Fist. His main attack and he uses it to either knock out his foes or uses it to bust from evil machines to a giant rock, even a whole mountain.
12. Elemental Punch: His Taiyouken is mostly solar powered. But, when it touch with the other elementals from the other souls that resonates within him, he can change into different forms of Taiyouken (Fire, Ice, Water, Spectre, Earth, Wind, Metal, etc.)
13. Calling Your Attacks: Whether he does the Taiyouken or uses the attacks from the Keyblade, Oathkeeper, Jason can call out his attacks, but shouts them out in his Japanese tongue, for more power.
14. Kamehame-Hadoken: Not just a trope, but also one of Anime Jason's ultimate attacks when he is in one of his armor modes, which combines the Kamehameha with the Hadouken. A power attack worthy of the Gods.
15: Large Ham: When he yells his attacks in his Japanese tongue, loses his temper and/or reaches his emotional breaking point.
16. Heroic B.S.O.D.: Whether it's the ponies befriending Tirek (knowing that it is a trick by the dark lord to take over Equestria), seeing his friends turn on each other, or his team falling apart, he will go through this phrase, question about his abilities and/or if he was worthy of saving the animated world, fearing that his friends don't have much faith in him. But through hard trials and recollection, he eventually overcomes his guilt and start setting things right. Despite being the hero, his dark moments is what make him the most weak and helpless.
17. I Just Want to be Normal: All Jason ever wanted was to go back to his world. In the beginning, he didn't want the responsibilities that comes to being the animation crusader. Overtime, he learned that the only way he will go back to the real world, is to fight the V-Syndicate and the other villains to save the animated world and every single world of fiction.
18. Red Baron: The Animation Crusader, Champion of the Little Guy, The Rekka Dragon (in honor his hero and his virtue of Righteousness, Ryo of the Wildfire) and Captain Anime (a codename Cisco Ramon suggested, but Jason took it into consideration).
19. Cool Sword: The Keyblade, Oathkeeper, for it is a symbol of his mantra, "Promises made, promises kept".
20. Cool Guns: Just one, the Lawgiver Mk. 3. The original Lawgiver Mk. 2 was a gift to Jason from Judge Dredd, but modified it. Although it maintains most of its leather ammunition, Jason's Lawgiver was given none leather ammo for disabling a villain without killing or other methods when fighting evil (e.g. grappling hook, knockout gas, bolo-net launcher, etc.)
21. Gadgeteer Genius: Despite his free-spirited and silly-esqe nature, he is super-smart when it comes to making things, whether its making a DVD/Blu-Ray player that can enable you to change the format of your show/movie on your HDTVs or making weapons and/or armor to fight against evil.
22. Catchphrase: "What in the name of (insert name of town, city, movie, sport, cartoon, anime, person, etc.) is going on around here?!" and Demon Dogs! (borrowed from Thundarr the Barbarian)
23. Determinator: No matter how hard the battle is, no matter how long to convince a bad guy to change his ways and no matter how predicable the situation is, one thing is certain for Anime Jason is that fact that he will never give up. To him, giving up is a fate worse than death and that's a fact.
24. A God Am I: Jason doesn't think of himself as a god. In the beginning, he was normal and disoriented. But when the story progressed, and as he accepts his destiny as the Animation Crusader, and as his powers grow, just like Kevin Flynn from TRON, he will embrace his godhood. But unlike those with godlike powers, Jason is a humble hero/god. He will never selfishly use his powers for other things. The only god Jason worship is the one he prays to, hence the seashell cross he wears.
Well, that's about it for now. If Stefan wants to do a trope on his OC, Rayjin, by all means. TV Tropes makes descriptions cool and awesome! Until next time, Stay Frosty, my friends!